Asp.net MVC / Angular2 Developer – Montreal – Ref. AMADMTL
Moodhook – Montreal
Moodhook is looking for a new web developer. As a member of our development team, you will be part of designing, developing, and maintaining the Moodhook web application. We are looking for a teammate who values creativity, respect, passion, intellectual curiosity and continuous learning.
- Work in an organized manner with developers, designers and other internal customers to build back-end web applications.
- Develop back-end web applications using Asp.net MVC, Angular 2, SQLServer.
- Write smart, well-organized, finely-tuned code.
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently work with a team.
- 2 years of work experience or relevant education.
- At least one relevant experience with the Asp.net MVC framework.
- At least one relevant experience with the Angular2 framework.
- Knowledge in the latest web standards.
- Ability to learn new, changing technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preference given for experience and aptitude in:
- Bachelor or Associate degree in related field (CS or IS) preferred.
- net MVC 5/6, Web API 2, Entity Framework, Angular 2, TypeScript, SCSS, SQLServer.
- Experience with GIT and SourceTree.
- Understanding of mobile web development techniques – Responsive layouts.
- Ability to make problems go away.
- Experience with Ionic mobile framework.
- Knowledge with MySQL and others NoSQL databases.
- Experience on maintaining an IT infrastructure.
- Competitive base salary depending on experience.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Innovative projects and dynamic team
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to this job firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference AMADMTL in subject