Moodhook is looking for a new mobile developer. As a member of our development team, you will be part of designing, developing, and maintaining the Moodhook mobile application. We are looking for a teammate who values creativity, respect, passion, intellectual curiosity and continuous learning.
- Work in an organized manner with developers, designers and other internal customers to build applications for Android and iOS.
- Develop hybrid native/HTML mobile applications using Ionic 2, Angular 2, SQLite
- Write smart, well-organized, finely-tuned code.
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently work with a team.
- 2 years of work experience or relevant education
- At least one relevant experience with the Ionic and Angular frameworks (versions 1 or 2)
- Knowledge in the latest mobile standards
- Ability to learn new, changing technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preference given for experience and aptitude in:
- Bachelor or Associate degree in related field
- Ionic 2, Angular 2, TypeScript, SCSS, SQLite, XCode and Android Developer Console
- Experience with GIT and SourceTree
- Understanding of mobile web development techniques – Responsive layouts
- Ability to make problems go away
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Paid time off and holidays
- Innovative projects and dynamic team
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to email@example.com with the reference MDI in subject